Thursday, December 03, 2009

Dreams to ashes...

Pre-martial woes....n super early ones...
Facebook is not the ideal place to release one's emotions n neither do i wish to confide in anyone so i guess this blog shall be my refuge, better since it has been dormant for some time n nobody reads it animore.

I dun understand. Can't a ger even dream?? Almost every ger dream of having a dream wedding, decked out in fairytale like finery to celebrate what is always thought of as e happiest day in her life.

I know the limits n i'm also willing to cut down on alot of frills n stuff n just opt for e basics, even the gown itself. But can't i even dream about my kind of wedding? Can't I even surf the net to check out the resplendent gowns even though i know i wun hv the chance to wear them?

I read my blog entries frm a few yrs back n realised sthg. Fight as i may, deny as i wish, being in a relationship has changed me. i'm less myself now. i meet up less often with frens. I shelve my exercise plans on wkends. It's entirely my own choice n i hv no one else to blame.

Anyways, i'm sick and tired of all e incessant fights over something that should be a happy event.
The happiest event in my life.
How ironic.
I haven't blogged such raw emotions for so long.
But i need it and i'm going to cast all my inhibitions aside.
Because this is my space.
and if i want to rant and vent, i shall do that.

I've packed away my enthusiasm, hopes and joy in a little box and tucked them away in my heart.
Perhaps, they may never see daylight again.
So be it, if that's the case.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup you deserve to indulge in daydreaming! Hope things are sorted out, and congrats once again! :)

Soph

10:19 PM  
Blogger Witchy said...

haha , congrats to u too, my dear ger!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Giuseppe said...

hello:) if you like, getting through this blog: http://moseppe.blogspot.com/

2:15 AM  
Blogger Nahida said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous web design company said...

It is really a great opportunity for me to commenting in your blog. You have shared really nice article over here. Thanks for the sharing this with us.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good luck!!!

3:27 AM  
Blogger dr dre headphones said...

Office environment Term The year, a rise Office 2010 Key regarding on line real-time relationship capabilities, clients may start Promise The year, all of the manager of your internet documentation within the Office Word of mouth Web-based Software package, modified on the other hand other sorts of clients (for example communicate with, Im or her, as well as other tips are visible the remaining spot.Necessitates the Microsoft Office 2010 Key Company Communicator). In the event that several other people to switch scattered, Word of mouth Office 2010 Last year, reminds a person to make sure you synchronizing. Microsoft Office 2010

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home