Thursday, May 07, 2009

The List

First heard abt The List in Marley & Me, a show which sorta jolted Miles into envisioning abt e future....that of a home, pets etc. That gt me thinking too. The List. I dun recall ever having the List of Life. I used to hv lotsa wishlists for my bdae, though...ha, another common list would be the New Yr's Resolution List. Was smiling to myself as i was reading Blind's blog of her baby n her life in the States. She's so brave to hv a kid so sn after marriage n at a relatively young age too!

May is a month of apprehension perhaps trepidation, So many things gg on, so many outcomes to anticipate. I guess, quite a few life changing stuff as well. Sometimes, u just choose to take the left fork n u end up in an entirely different place frm ur original desired destination n sometimes, there's just no turning back. Sheesh, i feel old, ya noe? 27 this yr, i'm nearing 30 in just a few yrs time. It feels sorta surreal. Esp since i've yet to tick the checkboxes of my own Life List, tt is if i ever gt round to doing it.

I gt a roadbike recently, nt reallie decided on a name yet bt i think I'll name in Rooney. For no apparent reason...the name just came to mind. Lookin fwd to handling this steed well so i'll hv no probs cruising down a road next time... =)
n i've been feelin reallie unproductive recently, for a gd reason, i guess..
Hope this changes soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home