Thursday, September 20, 2007

Croak....

I've lost my voice completely...horror of horrors for someone who loves yakking...
nvr b4 in my whole almost 25 yrs of existence hv i lost my voice so completely b4, i had to thrust my ic to the cab driver so as to indicate my address since i cud muster nothin save for a croak..

Coughin non stop too..n now my throat reallie feels sore...been on course with Pam these two days so i gotta go bk to work tml..though i think i need more rest...sigh...
Been quite under e weather recently...perhaps, it's stress n perhaps it's jus too many things happenin at one go tt jus gets me down..
Felt abit like yest when i was practisin the alternate breathin mtd in e pool n i started coughin underwater, was splutterin water when i gt above the water..feels so much like struggle sometimes..n perhaps, it's startin to take a toll...most of all, on my health, i think..

I wonder who my true frens reallie r sometimes..Best pal is definitely one, without doubt...so is pam n wen...Trainin buddy will always be on my side too..wad abt e rest...? I've always felt tt boyfriends r transient in nature, they come n go..it's quite scary..One moment, u spend so much time with tt person tt they r so much a part of ur life...another moment, u may nvr see them again. friendships, even though mild in nature, are those tt last, i suppose...bt r they forever too?

I hv this one fren who's constantly judgin me n sad to say, always seems to think e worse of me. perhaps, she hails frm moral high ground or perhaps, she reallie finds my actions n behaviour abominable...i'm reallie nt too sure why. Bt i realise tt all pple r different n though i feel pple hv no right to judge me if it's none of their business, i guess i recognize e fact tt i hv no right to stop them frm hving such opinions abt me too.
So after gettin upset abt it for a nite, i think i rest my case.
There r better ways of spendin my time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home