Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm gg to do a bit of plagarism....lifted the below extract frm Wen's blog...we used to go through the same spate of events tog...broke up with our exes, gt tog with the new one at the same time, cut hair tog etc...but our paths diverged soon after...she's happily engaged and gg to get married next yr whilst i suppose the most u can say abt me is that I'm still searching..

Trust
I've learnt that one should never say anything but the truth. Do not lie and never do that because you will break the trust that took years to accumulate and build.

I forgive but i never forget and while i'm always trying to learn to trust again, lies hinder the progress. Maybe trust is not everything and maybe - i can live without it.


Not posted on blogger for so long tt i clean forgot abt my password AGAIN...
It's interesting hw a whirlwind of events can happen within such a short span, i suppose tt's why they're called whirlwind.. As usual, blastin the hifi as I'm typin this..
Woke up at 8am, feelin reallie refreshed, cuz i knocked out at 7 plus pm yest, i din do much exercise at all, only tried my hand at table tennis for the 1st time so I guess i was more mentally and emotionally drained den physical wise..

"I forgive but I nvr forget"...hw true tt is, that was wad i wud usually say..The truth may hurt bt to have to find out the truth later and realising tt someone close to u lied wud hurt infinitely more. It rankles on in the mind, in the heart and no matter hw much I wish to just brush it off and start afresh, I can't do it. The ghost of past events constantly lurk around and haunt me and I dun like the person I've become. I miss the former carefree me. I suppose there's just so much that one can take. In the past, something would happen that would make me stagger and take a few steps back but I would bounce back real fast. There's just something within me that made me feel that it was still worth it and I could see the light at the end.

This time round, I'm just not so sure. I just lack the energy to regain my footing...and I'm beginning to feel that it may be easier to continue this journey alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home