Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hong Kong..

Okie, I suppose having spent almost 2 wks in HK, I should post something abt that charming Pearl of the Orient.. spent 11 days there,tagged along with him on his work trip.. I guess I hv mized feelings with rgds to this trip. It was not too short so we din hv to rush around like crazy tourists, squeezing in all the sightseeing at a go but on the other hand, it was abit too long since there was jus so much tt HK could offer. Plus, I was alone much of the time during the day since he was working.

I absolutely lurve the shoppin there, the Honkies r into the androgynous kinda dressin, comfy, with lotsa layerin and tt's hw i like it to be! clothes there r reallie cheap yet fashionable n i reallie went crazy shoppin there, almost everyday I wud lug my clothes bk to the hotel rm n den dump them in one corner b4 gg out for more, haz....Food is great too, u can be assured of impeccable quality at almost every cha can ting.,..the tea cafe n yeah, their milk tea is to die for...I ended up drinkin milk tea for almost every meal in HK. The weather was abit too hot n humid for me, since it was summertime n the crowds were amazing too...ha, it's a gd thing i'm quite like hving lotsa pple ard since it jus adds on to the vibrancy of the city.

Went to the Fitness First gym in HK too, they hv this triple storey branch and the one at Central boasts this stunning view of the harbour and magnificent outline of the skyscrapers in the heart of the city..The Peak was nice too,esp at nite.... It was abit tryin though...i guess having to live with someone for a protracted period of time, esp when tt someone gets sick and cranky...oh well, Live and learn, i suppose..

And i'm gg to Paris and Berlin next month! finally...after missin tt opportunity to go Morocco and Portugal....nt tt i'll hv much time for sightseein, i think...will onli be spending 2 days in Paris and abt 5-6 days in Berlin and Munich..Still considering whether I shud extend my stay cuz i'll hv lotsa reports to churn out for this trip and all the post trip stuff to do bt Europe is just too irresistable..

Lookin out the window to check out the weather...it's still wet and dismal...sigh...i feel like makin an escape to Sentosa..it's the place I slip off to whenever i feel like sortin my thoughts out n a suntan session is top priority too since my color is fading after e tan I gt from the Shape Run. It was my first run of e yr as I had to miss the Army Half Marathon for my HK trip and I clocked my best timing ever! 53-54 mins..which reminds me, i reallie ought to start trainin for the marathon...bleah...been so lazy recently..

Okie, outta here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home