Monday, February 21, 2005

Sheesh

Took tt quiz tt Yuntian recommended n gawd...it seems to be predicting tt i'm gonna be left on e shelf..Boo Hoo Hoo, SDU, here I come...It's way cool to be able to rot or perhaps one shud say roast at hm on a Monday, it's 5 pm nw, normally, i shud be in e midst of an extremely effective sleep inducing MNO mod pretending to listen with great interest to e drones of an overly enthusiastic n eager lecturer next to an equally bored Na.

Been parched these few days, been guzzling down gallons like nobody's biz. Last wk's mileage was 37.5km, hope to break 40 km for tis wk. Recently been hving reallie weird n i gotta say interesting dreams, anyone for psycho-analysing my dreams? heck, anyone but Kev...yest, i dreamt tt i was e White snake, tt snake in e legendary tale? n i was pounding on e doors of a hospital ward whilst knowing tt e Green snake was seducing my man. I can still rem tt gross seductive n slutty expression on tt Green snake's face, come to think abt it, tt guy muz be blind, I'm e beautiful, classical n elegant White snake n he wud rather wan someone as capricious n low class as tt green viper? Swoosh....the next moment, i was eating tis huge plate of veri yummy spaghetti, i was literally burying my face in it, it was jus so yummalicious...i think e spaghetti part may hv been e aftereffects of my veri unsuccessful attempts to cook fettucini a few days ago. I'm nt a cooking idiot though it may appear so, i think tt fettucini has sthg agst me. I let it boil n blubber in glorious fashion for more than 15 mins (i think) n yet when i drained it n served it, it still tasted like rubbery tires to me, in e end, i had to pick out e sausages to eat n leave tt gross rubbery pile alone. Wad a waste. N my virgin batch of brownies hv still been sitting unscathed in e cookie jar, everyday i harbour hopes of them being viewed as a gastronomic delight n hence finding their way to appreciative stomachs but tt jus sets me up for daily disappointments. Pple can be so BLIND to gd morsels. Humph...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah thats a very interesting dream, sex, jealousy and gluttony all in one!
Ooh are u sure u dont want me to psycho-analyse??

:>

Kev

9:13 PM  
Blogger Witchy said...

Dead sure.
Scoot off, Kev..

2:52 AM  
Blogger feihong said...

wor..u have interesting dreams lor..and so vivid somemore...haha..wonder what they represent...

no left on the shelf la..u so chio unless u like new paper think that singapore men are longkang fish..haha...

enjoy ur 1 wk break!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Witchy said...

haz, eh, come to think abt it, it shud be wrath, gluttony n lust...3 of e 7 sins...n hehz, thx for e compliment!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok ok, I will stop being such an asshole. Really love ur blog lah.

I also agree with Feihong, u'll never be left on the shelf unless you insist on being - and dont think of Spore men as longkang fish, im sure we're at least guppies !

A very apologetic Kev :<

6:06 PM  
Blogger Witchy said...

Nah...i think sporean guys can pass off as tadpoles! hahaha...

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home