Tuesday, February 15, 2005

New pics!!

haz...there, i proved it, I'm even more narcissitic than Nat....
Tis will be a short one, I'm gg to concuss soon. Tired man! Was so tempted to jus sprawl on e bed when i gt hm at 7 jus nw, din go run. Popped my rope skipping cd, Jay's Fantasy, grabbed my jump rope n did 3000, blistered soles were wad i reaped. Free wts, dips n it was splash time! Viola, tinkered with e photobucket thingy tt Wen suggested but too dumb to ged it gg so turned to turned to hello form picasa. Posted some old pics cuz din hv a lot of recent pics. I'm pigging out on Marigold natural yoghurt nw, nothing interesting took place today. Tt's it, folks...teeth brushing n dreamland, here i come! Updates ltrz...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U dun really look-like J Aw,but u a pretty as yourself :-) Just pass my ur blog,nice to meet u.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Witchy said...

hey there! Eh, thx for e compliments, yupz, i oso think i dun look like her at all, haha.z..

4:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha..no one can be more narcissitic than ME. how dare you assume that you can challange me you jeanette aw wannabe hahahahaha...

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home